View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 08:35 PM   #406
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Ah, well no wonder the names familiar lol... I just reintroduced myself to the case via the show Paranormal Witness the other day and it interviewed both of them.

You said earlier that maybe Pennistons testimony left you a little leary, without me going back to look, how so again? For me, theres no discounting one guys witness because the other was there as well... if either of those guys were even CLOSE to being frauds, the government would've long ago did a hackjob on them that would make even Leatherface blush.
His testimony changed. For a decade he just saw something on the ground. Then he was regressed in the mid 90s and his story changed to touching a craft, which revealed to him in a flash of energy that the occupants were time travellers and then it all ended with the rendlesham binary code which was a big story a few years ago.

I have no doubt that he witnessed something in Rendlesham. That's not what I mean. There are corroborating witnesses over a series of days. What I doubt is the later story. Regression is notoriously unreliable. And Halt has since stated that both Penniston and Burroughs were drugged and ****ed with during debriefing. So what I suspect is that the time travel story and the binary code are either false memories produced by the hypnotist or a false narrative planted by whoever did the debrief on base in case the story got out (read: disinformation ).

Doesn't mean something didn't happen at Rendlesham. I just find the original story leaked by Larry Warren in the book 'Clear Intent' in 1983 and then covered in great detail in the book he co-wrote with Peter Robbins in 1997, 'Left at East Gate' to be the more coherent, believable narrative.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.