View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 06:46 PM   #395
oxymoron

I haven't ever seen anyone laugh rendlesham off, at least not aside from debunkers who won't take any case seriously.

However... I don't think Jim Penniston did either himself or the case any favors coming out with that binary code 30 years after the fact. I question anything that comes from regression hypnosis and I question any witness whose story changes over time (Penniston's has changed several times - as I recall his original report does not even include a physical encounter with a craft). That's part of the reason I'm a fan of Travis Walton's encounter: none of their testimony has changed over time. Although with Penniston, I'm not sure that his change in testimony is even his own fault. There's some suspicion that both he and John Burroughs had their minds/memory tampered with during debriefing.

But while I have questions about Penniston, I think the rest of the case is extremely intriguing. In fact I heard the entire Halt recording a week or two ago and it's really interesting. I think Larry Warren, the original whistleblower on the case, is intriguing as well.

It's one of my favorite cases (obviously)...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.