View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 11:04 PM   #375
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
No weird places or ouija boards? oh yeah you're too late, the subject has already hooked you.
That kind of stuff's always creeped me out, from a very young age. Not sure why. I know the Catholic thing has had a real impact in some ways - The Exorcist to this day scares me more than about any other horror movie.

Most of this subject is just entertainment for me for that reason: I'm interested in UFOs but the last thing I want is to be abducted. So I'm not going to put myself into that kind of potential situation if I can avoid it.

Ghosts are the same thing for me. I like being creeped out by stories. I don't like being creeped out in real life. So I will never be an investigator.
Quote:
This subject kinda ties into one of your ideas on ufo's Keg, that maybe somehow mankind is creating these things (ufo's) out of pure cloth of the mind through some kind of magical subconcious wishful thinking... a delusions so powerful that it creates its own effects and physical objects.
I'm not suggesting they're delusions. I'm suggesting that perhaps some people, or groups of people, perhaps connected to certain locations or some combination of all these elements can result in the very real physical manifestations. Not delusions or shared hallucinations. Real, tangible, physical things.

Or you could take it into the route of certain branches of theoretical physics and say that we don't have a real understanding of reality and consciousness quite yet, and that maybe sometimes we can alter reality. Whatever "reality" is.

Which is not to say that all UFO sightings or all ghost manifestations or all bigfoot sightings are all just that. I think that, just to use UFOs as an example, we may be talking about a variety of different things all happening simultaneously. I think probably 99% of all sightings are just run-of-the-mill stuff. Of that 1% that's truly mysterious, I don't think they're all just one thing. I think extraterrestrial or unknown advanced native technology is a possibility (I have a pet theory about human civilization going much further into the past...). I think human-generated phenomena as we discuss above is a possibility. I think a natural phenomena that we are not yet fully aware of is a possibility. I think some kind of 'trickster' consciousness manifesting these things is a possibility (so many mentions of this cross-culturally around the globe). And there are lots of other possibilities, and it could be any or all of them all happening at once.

Basically I don't think there's any single end-all be-all answer to any of this stuff. It's like a smorgasbord of rare events.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.