View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 07:22 PM   #356
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Man, I'm only an hour into this and just had to say what a great listen it is... NO BS, NO HYPE... its all just the straight skinny on the place.

It captures whats so wild about the entire phenomenon, but especially this ranch, and entire area, in and around Utah's Uinta basin... great great post, SR.
Thanks - it was a good one and Yes - that was my first thought too. Also watch the Indian man - I really like watching him articulate his words and how he is slow and measured w/ his responses. I love the American Natives. Something about it. Maybe it's that 5% Cherokee - .

I like Ryan - seems fairly sharp - passionate about researching and then writing - I'll probably toss him the $8.00's for his book - his book is only $8 - that's reasonable I thought. Heck I pay $4.95 a pop on my Archie comics I read while pooping.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.