View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 03:47 PM   #353
You Sweetie!

I've always had a thing w/ Native Americans. I like just about everything about them. They're very trustworthy people and pure - yes the debacle regarding the Redskins and all of that was ridiculous - aside from that - they're very neat.

If I was ever terminal - I'd go to a reservation and seek healing - they've really healed and free'd folks from even cancer. My cousin passed away today - so I'm on a kick; researching all of this stuff and rather emotional. But this Larry Cesspooch is a smart dude - don't let the slow delivery fool you - anyways - I wanted to share this - I hope you guys find it interesting!..

Thanks

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.