Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:42 AM   #1470
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I still don't get that movie. I've read all kinds of dif opinions on what it all meant. Coherence I just watched. My brain keeps thinking back to it. Pretty good mind**** movie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Holy shit.

Watched it 2ce back to back after reading this. I could not help but do it again.
Very smart. Really good acting.
Original concept, and highly unpredictable as hard as that is nowadays.
I just watched the movie based on these two posts.

Whoa. I gotta do some reading on it but man that was a good mind**** movie. Didn't really like the whole shaky cam thing and they tried to make the dialogue a little bit too realistic but yeah great movie.

Edit: Just found out that the dialogue was mostly improvised. No wonder. It was actors trying to sound natural. That really doesn't work as well as it should.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.