View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 08:01 PM   #334
pie is never free

Gonna bring things back into the appropriate thread here...

But, the assertion that folks like Fish aggressively, vehemently state that "there is absolutely nothing that says or proves that something not of earthly origin, yet intelligently controlled has ever been in our sky or on this planet... not ONE shred of evidence, its ALL garbage", is the actual garbage.

When some of the highest ranking military personnel we have come forward saying they touched one, when heads of various nations defense establishments say its real, when countless astro/cosmonauts have attested to its truth, when the scientific advisor of Project Blue Book says it real... then its damn. well. real.

And thats just a very short list.

"Oh but thats just an appeal to authority, oh but wheres the crashed vehicle, oh wheres the captured alien blah blah blah".

First of all, the unimpeachable credibility of literally hundreds of witnesses would be enough to convict anyone of anything... "but that dont count blah blah blah, wheres the proof?" "what a pathetic appeal to authority"... well, appeals to authority are what convict damn near everyone ever convicted of anything. Credible eyewitnesses, expert testimony brought in by the defense and prosecution etc.

So its good enough to send a man to death row, but its not enough to say "hey, this is something real going on" yeah ok

Secondly, of course the government isnt rolling out what it has for the nation to inspect... are some of you that ****ing dense?

And just because black science man isnt talking about it, sure doesnt mean that extremely credible scientists across the world arent furiously studying the very real phenomenon... particularly government scientists.

I'm going to start posting videos of various experts, people that no one can deny their credentials and also cannot deny their testimony. I've posted stuff on them before only to get the same tired tripe from the same tired posters, but the fact remains they cant deny who the person is and cannot deny their words.

I'll keep posting guys like this, and the usual suspects here can continue to spin their wheels trying to refute them.

Lt. Col. Charles Halt, a man directly responsible for nuclear missiles in Europe during the cold war...

J. Allen Hynek, one of the premier Blue Book scientists...

"I had started out as an outright debunker, taking great joy in cracking what seems at first to be puzzling cases. I was the arch enemy of those flying saucer groups and enthusiasts who very dearly wanted ufo's to be interplanetary. My own knowledge of those groups came almost entirely from what I heard from Blue Book personnel: they were all crackpots and visionaries. My transformation was gradual but by the late 60's it was complete. Today I wouldnt spend one further moment on the subject of ufo's if I didnt seriously feel that the ufo phenomenon is real and that efforts to investigate it and understand it, and eventually solve it, could have a profound effect -- perhaps even be the springboard to mankinds outlook on the universe.

Why dont astronomers report ufo's? they DO, as Dr. Hynek explains here...

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.