Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 09:27 AM   #1631
Rookie

If you ride 2-up frequently on longer trips you'll be better off with a touring model, even if it's a few years older. No cruiser is going to be comfortable for a pillion for hundreds of miles a day, they just aren't big enough.

Take a look at the cost of replacing the shaft drive unit on those Yamahas. Not saying they fail often, but it does happen, and it's not a rebuild-able part. About $1500 just for the part, if I recall, and the engine has to be torn down to replace it. I wouldn't let it keep me from buying one, just something to consider.
Sygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSygerrik is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about