View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 12:43 PM   #301
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah. Don Berliner himself later said it was fake. I understand that the documents made reference to Area 51 S-4. But that designation didn't even exist until well after the dates on the documents. Along with a bunch of other stuff.

Not trying to piss on the nature of the thread, but that's pretty much accepted.
The nature of the thread is simply to provide a place to discuss this stuff. I post what I find interesting or entertaining but my interest should never be confused with belief in any particular thing. If you have some conflicting information for anything feel free to post it. Wouldn't be much of a discussion without different viewpoints.

Regarding the manual, if I remember right Berliner was ambivalent about them from the very beginning. There's been a pretty heavy effort to debunk them all along, as well as work to ascertain their provenance.

I tend to think of them much like the mj-12 docs: they're probably fake, with some snippets of real information in them. I think, for example, there was a group much like that outlined in the mj-12 docs, including the rumored members, but it was called something else.

I think there's a combination of disinformation by people like Doty and Moore, which includes some kernels of truth and some few real whistleblowers.

The story behind the manual seems very far fetched, some unknown individual taking pictures of them and then getting them developed at a pharmacy, or however it goes.

But on the flip side if they are fake then who, how and why? Just to **** with Berliner, try to pull one over on ufo nuts? To try to make some cash? Seems like an awful lot of work for no real payoff.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.