View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 07:35 PM   #278
oxymoron

I'm not saying it won't go that way. I'm saying it doesn't have to go that way.

As far as being more personable and less connected, I don't disagree. I'm about as disconnected as someone can be. I literally do not have a single friend who isn't virtual. But I never had friends before this technical evolution either, so I'm actually in contact with more people people now than I was before the internet, albeit in a very different yet still very real way.

In other words, what we're seeing may not be the end of connection, but the beginning of a different kind of connection.

But it's admittedly human nature to fear change....

And yes, technology in the dark sector is decades beyond what we have. I would imagine it's decades beyond anything in your articles.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.