Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 12:52 PM   #1590
Wish I had something clever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Definitely, do it again for sure. I've rode down to springfield and monett before, but not gone further south than that.
If you get to Monett, your geting pretty close. I live in Cassville and we are only 18 miles south of Monett on 37 hwy. Your pretty close to the good riding area there.
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.