View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:01 PM   #196
Supporter

About a month ago, I woke to my wife yelling our daughters name. I got pissed and glanced in the hallway to see a shadow of my daughter standing completely still, looking into our bedroom.

I said loudly "Sweetie, wake up!". She didn't budge. I turned the light on and POOF, she was gone. I went to her room to find her fast asleep.

I can explain it, but it's still spooky. My son's book bag was hanging across the hall, along with a vacuum, which in the dark looks like long hair and a standing human form. When my wife said her name, it told my subconscious to expect to see my daughter, so that's what I saw.

Freaky what the mind can manifest.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.