Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 10:23 PM   #1537
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofred View Post
Do you have to stay in the KC area?
for jobs in general? not necessarily.

would love to get a CDL and just run locally, home each night/day (whatever, based on shift etc). but from my reading (and anyone who knows different can certainly correct me), those jobs are A: tough to find and B: typically required 12-24 months of experience.

I'm leaning towards a non-company sponsored CDL and paying for it myself so I'm not locked in to a company running me to death for 2 years while they hold my CDL hostage. I've also read where company sponsored drivers typically make less $ per mile as well.

this is all assuming any of this ever comes to fruitiion; brainstorming at this point. probably a matter of 'biting the bullet' and sucking it up for a year or more. dunno- might set up a meeting with a school or two next week just to get more information etc.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.