Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 06:30 PM   #1533
Resident Glue Sniffer

anyone ever know of anyone who switched careers mid-stream? I'm 37, and on the short end of the stick again in the Project Management realm looking for work. BUt I'm TIRED of this discipline - it's left me nothing but misery for the better part of a decade (constant layoffs at the first sign of the project ending, or the company not getting anticipated 'new' work/contracts) and need to change gears. Unfortunately, since all my experience is in this one arena, any significant change will require schooling

I'm trying to resarch Motorcycle Mechanics Institute for training, but wasn't sure if such training this late in the game for me would be pointless. I would be under no illusion that training would immediately equal similar pay, but at the same time I'd be very worried about dropping coin on such training then come out making $8/hr for god knows how long.

how have others switched careers to where they're basically 'starting over' in a new line of work/trade? Tips or suggestions?
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.