Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 11:01 PM   #1501
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Gunner View Post
yeah, they sound fast !! love the custom tube frame works of those italian bikes -- designed to ride & corner fast
I can't remember when the first time fell in love with motorcycles in a typical romantic fashion. But I do remember, vividly the first day/time I heard a Ducati.

Circa 2003 at Shawnee cycle plaza. Waiting to pick up a a new visor I ordered. Then I hear it. A Duct 748 (yellow) rolling up, eating through the gears during engine breaking coming off of 63/ Shawnee mission parkway. I literally went outside to see what kind of hot rod had pulled up. I managed to catch about the last two gears of a rider engine breaking. I was awestruck. I had. NEVER heard anything like it. I would imagine it would be like being a kid in the early 70s hearing a Chevy big block, or other healthy motor of your choice, rolling up next to you and your family in the family truckster.

Truly ****ing amazing and had a huge impact on my memory I'll never forget.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.