View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 09:29 PM   #68
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That last attempt at a drive was a sheer abomination, one of the worst things I've seen in 40 years of Chiefs football. Even if all those one-yard passes were successful, it would've taken a nine-minute drive to score. And they weren't even successful.

But it's so hard to diagnose the problem. Is it ....

...an acknowledgement that the line is so bad that a 15-yard pass is impossible to pull off?

...Alex Smith being so conservative that he is incapable of looking downfield?

...Andy Reid having a system that simply doesn't include passing more than 5 yards downfield?

I could add a fourth theory about having bad wide receivers, but on that last drive the receivers were never even considered. So that can't be the actual problem.

I know it'll be fun to say, "All of the above", but seriously, one of the above has to be driving the problem. Which is it?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.