View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 07:35 AM   #165
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

First dual meet of the season. Our high school team is ranked #1 in the state. I am freaking nervous for a few reasons. 1.) Our first dual of the season is vs. #2 ranked Davenport Assumption (who landed a 132 lb recruit from KC, BTW...name is Stuart Shafer). 2.) I am calling the event via podcast. 3.) I have 2 brothers in the dual at 120 and 126. They both have two of the toughest kids in the Assumption lineup. My Freshman brother at 120 is going to be facing the 126 lb bro's rival from last year...a freaking tough kid who placed at state along with my brother. Some super high expectations for my youngest bro. He was a 4 time Grade School State champ along with a bunch of other escalades. Heck, last year out of 70 or so matches, his only Folkstyle losses were to a kid named Garrett Niel and an OT loss to Jack (or Jake maybe) Beeson...from Kansas City of all places. His first ever high school match is going to be vs. a freaking upperclassmen beast...and I'm going to have to call the match. Ugh. He feels the pressure due to everyone's expectations and it is stressing him out. And the older bro is ranked 3rd in the state now and wrestling his rival since 2nd grade, who is under ranked at #7.

I'm going to be a train wreck all day.

Last edited by rico; 12-04-2014 at 07:40 AM..
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.