View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 11:53 PM   #1436
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I agree... I don't belong there or really anywhere in the top whatever. I haven't really offered shit compared to a large percentage of the active posters. I acknowledge that. I plan to, eventually, but haven't yet. I thought 88 was too high for me, honestly. And I didn't even get roasted!!! (SNR loves it when I whine about that shit).

On a side note though, I always have kind of caught the vibe that you don't really like me for some reason. I mean, I don't really care, but I've just kind of caught the vibe.
No, you just don't belong in the top 20. Sorry.

We're cool though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.