View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 07:11 PM   #4929
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Are you not capable of understanding the immense difference between keeping things in-house and taking them public in this case (or really, in any team environment)?

I'm not the one with the bias here. And again, this "new information" really doesn't change anything about the optics of that media conference. In fact, I think everyone thought Watson was a shitty captain well before Phil threw him under the bus.
1) You are not Jay Carney. Stop saying "Optics". It's a pointless political buzzword that means nothing, and every time you say it you come off like a pretentious, obscurantist dumbass.

2) Why does Watson deserve to have such disrespectful and ruinous behavior kept in-house? What did he do as captain of that team to earn that right? He belittled his players, their contributions, and the opposing side.

3) Watson being a shitty captain is discrete from him being a shitty human being worthy of being thrown under the bus. Phil's comments and the subsequent revelations show why Phil's comments were deserved. The responses by his teammates, and several members of the pro tour afterwards, show why he was correct.

This wasn't normal "you guys have to play better" bullshit. He was being a one who sucks the penis and deserved to be taken to task for being a one who sucks the penis. That's why people have soured on him, and it has nothing to do with bias; it has everything to do with being able to actually process information rather than resorting to trite, moronic cliches, which is what composes your entire argument.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.