Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 02:40 PM   #1047
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
It had some potential, but I was disappointed with it over all.

SPOILERS

I agree with you that the happy ending just didn't feel right. It didn't seem to be thought out very well. Why would he be transported back to that exact point? It just seemed to be a tacked on happy ending that leaves the possibility for a sequel and not something that actually fit the story.

My main issue is, while I like I like the "Groundhog's Day" plot, I don't particularly care for their explanation for why it is happening. If the aliens have the power to hit the reset button on the entire universe, you would think they would have the intelligence to come up with a better plan than the trap they set for Cruise at the dam. Why would you even bother with a military invasion with that kind of power?
Not complaining, but we have a button/tag specifically for spoilers

Spoiler!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.