View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 05:02 PM   #865
Woman should only make babies

You think it takes game to get a girl? Man you try to keep one that actually makes money and isn't a hoe-bag. I have dated two girls who are highly educated and it is always a test to never overact and always have a level head even they do and say the craziest shit possible. My years in the game and dealing with people have gave me hours and hours and hours to take myself out of the situation and remain calm in the face of the crazy shit woman will put you through. I woke up the other day and I know there are people like this troll out there who offer so little to the world that they are Lucky that they actually never get a girl, because if by luck they got a girl and lost that girl they would be depressed and possibly never make it out alive after that break up. It takes years of character building and deep level game to offer value to society not just girls.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.