View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 08:54 PM   #828
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
To each their own, I guess. I've never been remotely interested in dating a woman I've met at a bar, excluding times where there was some kind of organized event (work, hobby, etc). Not that anecdotal evidence proves anything, but it's been my experience that the girls who spend their post-college weekend nights doing nothing but drinking at bars are overall less interesting people.

There are a million more interesting or fun places to hang out - and drink. An example: the Science Museum of Minnesota occasionally has adults-only nights where I have an equal opportunity to socialize and explore my interest in science. I'm guaranteed to enjoy myself because of the event itself, and if I can snag a number or two from like-minded ladies, all the better.

You don't have to be interested in dorky shit like me to find events like that - they have them for basically any hobby or topic.
I'm not trying to argue with your personal experience, but open your mind, young grasshopper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Just because you meet someone at a bar on a Sat night doesnt mean they "do nothing but drink at bars".
Oh. Basically this..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.