View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #821
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I thought Champaign sucked compared to the college towns in Missouri.
Well welcome to Illinois, mother****er

I have little doubt its more happening in the hills out there, but for here its pretty cool. They have what I would expect from a small college town... a solid homegrown music scene, all of the big sports, an arena that draws national acts, plenty of different and interesting bars in campus town, plenty of unique eateries, record shops, atleast one good head shop (much of this circa late 80's early 90's so who knows now) etc.

Never attended college there yet still managed to attend all kinds of great college parties pretty much any day of the week... just drive up and down eye balling the houses between 2nd and 7th iirc, look for the party and go up and fake it.

If that didnt work offer a cash bonus to the drunk manning the door... good times, tons of great memories from just two short years there.

I boned the hell out of a legit nuclear physicist, I mean it got dirty... good times.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.