Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 08:25 PM   #944
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Did you ever read Turow's '1-L?'

Also, if I may ask, in what stead you worked with him. I know he's been involved in The Innocence Project, or some similar anti-death penalty organization of late.
Large case involving insurance fraud - on the part of the insurers not the policy holders and a handful of other stuff back in my days at Sonnenschein - probably circa 2008. He was given carte blanche, even with all the smoking prohibitions at work he was able to in his office as he saw fit. His office was awesome- decked out in smokey leather it was like a trophy room meets a social club parlor meets a cigar room with just a splash of English refinement.

Ya, I'm familiar with 1L, but it was never a book that grabbed me. Maybe it's the layman's effect?
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.