Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 03:34 PM   #938
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
Great suggestion, my friend!

I've got my ideas, but the 1st time I watched it was more to simply take in the story. Like you, I'll definitely be watching it a few more times with a more critical eye.

Loved the simplicity of the ability to make this and yet truly create an engaging mindbender!

My only frustration lies in wanting to see what happens after the call from "her"!

Feel free to link any analysis or breakdown about it. I'll definitely be interested and recommending this around to friends and family.
A lot of great info in here but will completely ruin the film for anyone that hasn't watched it yet.
Spoiler!

I've been waiting for someone else to watch it. It's one of those you want to discuss with someone as soon as it's over...

Some spoilers

Last edited by Rausch; 08-16-2014 at 04:09 PM..
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.