Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 03:00 PM   #908
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
Graciás, I believe I will be watching this after the Royals game, this evening.
I'll be watching this at least twice more in the next two days.

For a first time viewer this is what will be the most fun: pay attention to every little detail. Watch who "enters" and who "leaves."

There's a link to an article I'll post in a day or two that completely spoils the movie but is great after your first viewing. It's like the Sixth Sense or Primer: after enjoying the film it becomes a game keeping track of all the moving pieces.

It's also amazing to know that about 80% of this movie is improv. The director would say "Ok, you're John Doe. This is his basic character. For this scene he needs to find a way to get out the kitchen door." That was done for every actor without any information sharing and then action!
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.