View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #295
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I already explained this. When I first started doing this I was exactly like RSD tyler. I literally had no fear, no hesistation no self pity, no self scrutiny.

What happened? I went on dates/ and interacted with some very attractive females and you start to have minor crushes on these girls.

Then you find out they don't like you because they just "arent attracted to you" and then you find the guy they are seeing, and there are consistencies that start to emerge.

(btw nearly every girl above a 5.5 on earth is getting dick from some guy even if she claims to not be in a relationship)
They're just not attracted to you because you're a creepy clinger.

I've always punched above my weight class when it came to women that I've dated or been in relationships with. I've done that because I've never needed a woman to validate myself and I'm not afraid to tell a woman to **** off.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.