View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:05 AM   #293
Supporter

Maybe instead of trying to "slay a new hot chic" every weekend, you should become the kind of person that would rather make 1 lady smile every day of the year.

Average looking people outnumber "hot people", that's the truth. It's ok to not look like a rock star.

I've always done well because I could make women laugh. Excessive smiling is proven to loosen panty elastic. Everyone has something about them of value to other sex.

I out-kicked my coverage for sure and it wasn't because I was trying too hard, or the best looking guy in pursuit, or the tallest, or the most wealthy.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.