View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #290
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
You have his victim complex.

"waaaaaaahhhhh I have a recessed chin so I don't get laid waaaaaaaaahhhh"

Your looks aren't the problem. Your attitude is.
I already explained this. When I first started doing this I was exactly like RSD tyler. I literally had no fear, no hesistation no self pity, no self scrutiny.

What happened? I went on dates/ and interacted with some very attractive females and you start to have minor crushes on these girls.

Then you find out they don't like you because they just "arent attracted to you" and then you find the guy they are seeing, and there are consistencies that start to emerge.

(btw nearly every girl above a 5.5 on earth is getting dick from some guy even if she claims to not be in a relationship)
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about