View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 07:44 AM   #257
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Most women don't care about my hat - I've worn a a hat almost every day of my life. I've always been a hat person and I feel naked without it. Granted, I keep it clean and make sure it doesn't smell.. And obviously I don't wear it on dates or if I'm trying to make an impression.

But **** it, I have no problem wearing my STL cap out to the bars and talking to women.
I'm dating my first hat guy, and until clays revelation that girls don't dig hats I never really thought about it.

I'm pretty sure I far prefer a casual guy in a hat to a metro that spends more time on his hair than I spend on mine. And I can go from naked to out the door in 15 minutes.

He doesn't wear it to church or anyplace fancy. Takes it off when the national anthem is playing... I dunno. You're like a cowboy. Eyes shaded from both the sun and nosey people. Kind of mysterious.

Unless you wear a flat bill turned sideways.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.