Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 02:24 PM   #865
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
Saw it, and still not sure what all to make of it. Everything was drawing towards a reveal or how it tied together, and then the ending was just poof - there, and I definitely didn't expect that to be the end of the movie. It's almost like the final act was edited out?
Yeah, I've seen some that say it's about body snatchers, some that say, the spiders represent his affair and him thinking of his mistress, and some saying the spiders represented him feeling trapped in the life with his wife.
I picked it because I liked Prisoners, almost thought about watching it again to see what I see the secon time around. But didn't wanna waste another 2 hours.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.