Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #1071
Ride on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofred View Post
Yes, they all do, minus the Jenkins point. It is just an old gas station that doesn't sale gas anymore, but they do have soda's and some food.

One thing I didn't realize about the map I sent you, is it has you coming down HWY 248 to HWY 39 and turning right to go to the actual town of Jenkins. You don't want to do that, because you'll just have to turn right back around and head back the direction you just came from to get to Shell Knob. SO when you get to the HWY 39 intersection, just turn left (South) toward Shell Knob. I've corrected it here: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Spri...36.6436731!3e0 .
Mo 39 south is a great ride. Found it on accident on a ride last fall. Stop at the overlook near table rock, its a beautiful view. Make a run down to Eureka Springs too, you won't regret it.
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.