Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #1022
MVP

I participated in the Iowa Great River Gravel Ride last weekend. What a blast!
Around 75 Participants. I Logged 750 miles for the weekend and about 90% was on scenic gravel roads in the Iowa Mississippi Bluff Country.
Anyway I test rode a KTM 1190 Adventure Bike. Holy shit this is a nice bike. What really blew my mind was the Electronic Throttle control this bike had.
Raw it has 150 HP. You select a mode, Sport, Street, Rain or Off Road. So rain would allow only 100 HP and control your rear wheel slippage. But how this translates in riding is say you select Sport, it will only allow you to pop a wheelie at a certain angle. The thing is idiot proof.
Read more here:
http://www.ktm.com/us/travel/1190-ad...l#.U5CI58tOWdI
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.