Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 09:38 AM   #874
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Potentially selling my bike today and one of the first good days of the year to ride will be tomorrow.

Mother nature is simply an asshole.
selling the bike?

Not the same as selling the bike, but Ill probably have to sell my car here soon if I don't find some work. I'd rather keep the bike and car pool with the wife on the days the weather is shitty. and some time before fall, get a beater car for like $1k.

which sucks. I have an '08 Rabbit; I bought used with 40kmiles back in '11, an have only put 15k on it. I'm about a year from paying it off. Plus, I like the car. It's fun to drive etc. Hopefully I won't 'need' to sell it. we'll see. I suspect that decision is quickly approaching.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.