View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:23 AM   #4212
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
I definitely just picked up the R11s Taylormade driver, I know I'm a generation or two behind in driver tech but I absolutely crush that thing (straight with a slight fade). I have it set to neutral and 9.5 degree. Can't wait to try it out here in SA or in Houston next week.

Anyone else use Taylormade sticks?
Nothing wrong with old "technology".

Hell, I carry an original Callaway Razr Fit driver - I've tried to knock it out of the bag by trying the X Hot Pro, Razr Fit Extreme, Ping G25, SLDR and Exotics XCG 6 - I get the best results from the old RF.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.