Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:41 AM   #844
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
So I rode the Suzuki..that bastard was huge but my knees were shoved up high and I felt like I had to hunch over..The Salesman hoped on it and seemed like it fit him good..He was probably 5'10 or 6'..then I went down the road and rode a few different Victory's..loved them..road the Hardball, Crossroads and Cross Country..they all have the same frame and are bagger bikes..loved how they felt and rode..then went to Harley..rode a Fat Boy and it was nice..didn't feel quite right but it rode good..rode a Street Glide and enjoyed it a lot..The rode a Heritage Softail Classic I believe was what he called it..I enjoyed it a lot but didn't fit quite right could get used to it..so at the end of all of it I came to the conclusion that I need to be rich so I could just buy them all..**** me
Have you looked at Indians. They are built by Victory/Polaris so you may like those as well.
TheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli