Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 09:53 AM   #220
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yeah, I never really got into them. They never really broke through here in the states.

If we had the access to music in the mid-80's that we did now, I totally would have become a fan because I was into D&D and heavy metal.

They spawned a ****ing MOVEMENT in the rest of the world though. There's power metal bands everywhere, it's one of the most popular types of music in continental Europe.
Yeah....D&D and heavy metal were the reasons that I got into them. My best friend at the time gave me one of their CDs and I listened to that shit. Plus they have heavy greek mythology influences in their music.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.