Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 08:40 PM   #742
Former Illinoisian

I don't think you can go wrong in your decision. I've had Harleys since '69. Started with the little Italian ones as a kid and moved on up. M50, Rapido 125, Baja 100, a couple Sprints (raced one on an ERS hardtailframe) 1973 XLCH, 1974 XLCH, 1979 XLH, flat track 250, XR750, another 1973 XLCH, 1982 XLHA (still have), 2003 FLH w/sidcar, 2008 FLH (Ultra Classic if u prefer). Rode the Sportys around the country. The 1974 I took from Central IL to Wyoming down through Rocky Mounts to New Mexico over to Florida and back to ILlinois. Harley shops are all over, so you'll always have somewhere to stop and say hi or get service. They are not small shops like the old days, but they are usually welcoming and bearable. If ur young u won't notice or care.
Bikes are a lot like women. Choose the one that makes tu feel good and that u want to love. Maybe not the prettiest, slimest, fastest sexiest, but she's yours. Good luck,
Hog (harley) Rider

Last edited by Hog Rider; 02-25-2014 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Speling misstaek
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.