Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #696
Resident Glue Sniffer

yeah. Windy days beat the crap out of me on the highway. I rode it to a bike show a few weeks back that was gusting like crazy - my fuel light usually comes on right at 60-65 miles right on the nose every time; this time it came on at 50.

plus, the seat doesn't give much confidence when accelerating hard or on windy head-winds....feels like I'll slid off lol. I've gotten used to it now, however.

It's definitely a bar hopper, or something to bomb around town on. It's sweet spot from a cruising perspective is right about 60. It'll go 70+ all day long with power, but 60 seems just right from an RPM perspective. It only has a 5 speed, so that has a lot to do with it.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.