Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:32 AM   #694
Resident Glue Sniffer

I'm so glad she fired up on the first shot; even though the idle was screwy. as soon as I plugged in the IAC connector and fired it up, immediately idled correctly, and it was the first time I'd heard it properly idle with the new pipes. and they sound KICK ASS. blipping the throttle and revving it a bit, it sounds like a beast.

it's funny, when I replaced the air cleaner, I didn't expect much difference, but man,...you can REALLY hear it start to suck the air in when starting it up. like it's gulping down some air just before it fires up.

Can't wait to ride it with the new set up.
The rear O2 harness is going to be a bitch to get to in order to install the XiED. Not looking forward to that one.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.