View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 08:05 AM   #3
Fifty eight sixty two...

Nonsensical Bump!

Just about every Sunday morning I'll flip through the bullshit on TV and often land on F1 on one of my five Spanish language channels (blow me Comcast) and I'll play a little game called, "Where the hell are they this week?"

Well, it's just past halfway through and the place looks kind of exotic, the sun has set and they are night racing. That in and of itself is pretty awesome; never saw that before. So, I guess it's in the Far East. Singapore, maybe? I'm not gonna Google it for a while.

Spoiler!
chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.