ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Prince Tega Wanogho (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339461)

louie aguiar 08-18-2021 08:56 PM

Prince Tega Wanogho

PTW is looking like he could be another real nice find for Brett Veach and co. FWIW, Wanogho posted the highest PFF score of any Chiefs offensive linemen in the game against the Niners. I think he could be a nice swing tackle- hoping he can make the team.

wazu 08-18-2021 08:57 PM

I keep hoping he is the back-up left tackle and not Remmers. Regarding the PFF thing, though, I don't think that included starters. There was a post about it the other day, and there is a minimum snap count that most/all of them did not make the cut for.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-18-2021 09:00 PM

I thought he was a cornerback. LOL

Baby Lee 08-18-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15790422)
I thought he was a cornerback. LOL

Mix him up with Amakamura?

Hoover 08-18-2021 09:04 PM

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/1200/1*Jmhq_56e6lSNAFcw4qltuQ.jpeg[/IMG]

siberian khatru 08-18-2021 09:05 PM

Did he play at the University of Wakanda?

Jewish Rabbi 08-18-2021 09:06 PM

I thought this was a Daru thread.

ChiefBlueCFC 08-18-2021 09:19 PM

Regardless of who the backup lineman end up being, it’s so nice that we have quality depth across the line again. Definitely feel like we wouldn’t be screwed like we were last season

smithandrew051 08-18-2021 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 15790445)
Regardless of who the backup lineman end up being, it’s so nice that we have quality depth across the line again. Definitely feel like we wouldn’t be screwed like we were last season

Last year was a special kind of bad luck

Direckshun 08-18-2021 10:31 PM

He’s most likely a trade asset, or a Squadder.

Third team tackle.

Jewish Rabbi 08-18-2021 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 15790486)

Third team tackle.

You’re a trade asset

Titty Meat 08-18-2021 10:53 PM

Damn y'all will pump up anyone lol

JPH83 08-19-2021 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15790418)
I keep hoping he is the back-up left tackle and not Remmers. Regarding the PFF thing, though, I don't think that included starters. There was a post about it the other day, and there is a minimum snap count that most/all of them did not make the cut for.

Yeah the thing I saw was rookies and over a certain number of snaps, so wouldn't count Niang, Smith, Creed. I still thought he thought he looked surprisngly good. He looks very quick and athletic but not massively stout, and "technically raw" from what I've heard, but I know nothing about OL play.

You'd be worried if he came in against top opposition but he looks like he has loads of talent and potential. That was the thought when he went to the Eagles I think - lots of talent but needs development. I guess you learn by doing, would be great if he steps up in the next two games.

UChieffyBugger 08-19-2021 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 15790486)

Third team tackle.

Nope he's more than that imo. He's always had talent and only dropped in the draft due to injury concerns like Trey Smith. He went to the Eagles and had a foot issue that got him cut...we picked him up last year and he's been developing nicely ever since. He's a talented, natural LT and imo it would be a mistake to let him go now. Him and Remmers as back-up tackles would be perfect and I'd be way more confident in Prince stepping in for Brown if needed than Remmers that's for sure.

Dunerdr 08-19-2021 06:23 AM

I was beating the drum to throw this guy in last year when we were decimated with injuries, but with the timing of them i understand why we didnt. Lots of places had him going in round 3 because of his athletic upside, hes just raw and has been hit with the injury bug. I'm not advocating for this but theres a possibility that he refines his game and is our starter if brown plays on the tag next year.