ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football A very rare sight Thursday night..... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325047)

Ubeja Vontell 09-12-2019 11:11 PM

The Panthers need a thumper, that is not McCaffrey, you get him out in space not banging the line.

Titty Meat 09-13-2019 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14442319)
Do I really have to pull up some of your...0...reply threads?

Be cool guy, ok?

None of them are as racist and as dumb as this thread popcorn dick

SuperBowl4 09-13-2019 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14443985)
How could anyone not dig "Ricki Don't Lose That Number"? "Pretzel Logic" the best album they did in my opinion, but.....other than Becker and Fraser they were constantly in change, which hurts when thinking of a band.

As you know all the great bands have a unique sound, they can't be confused with anyone else, Steely Dan definately had a unigue song despite all the personel changes.

I own their Greatest Hits, did own Pretzel Logic made the mistake of loaning the record out.......

unique sound - the B-52's :thumb:

rabblerouser 09-13-2019 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14443734)
When will we see this again on TNF in 2019?

Who.
Gives.
A.
Shit.

J Diddy 09-13-2019 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14444365)

Is popcorn dick an insult because it’s small or because it explodes with a little bit of heat.

Ubeja Vontell 09-13-2019 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14444365)

Here you are

Licking a chicks ASS
Would you do it

....dude, licking a chicks ass...??? What are you 14?

Dude, don't post stupid shit like that and then tell others anything, ok stupid?

Ubeja Vontell 09-13-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14444371)
Who.
Gives.
A.
Shit.

Dude, here you are....

So, I'm not a "public pooper" - my sphincter just prefers the homefield advantage.

I've noticed that, if I'm out doing something, and I even have to poop the slightest, I'm good until I walk in the door, at which time the mad dash to the shitter is ON, it's like "ok, GO!"

Like, my asshole knows that we're home now, get to it.

Anyone else ever have this phenomenon?

~~~~~

That got..1...reply amigo. Do you honestly think anyone wants to talk about "pooping"....really guy?

Dude shut up, ok?

Ubeja Vontell 09-13-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14444369)
unique sound - the B-52's :thumb:

Sure, then there is.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRWn3zYas_I

....that is a unique sound.

luv 09-13-2019 12:51 PM

Okay, so everyone is piling on a guy who is making fun of others for making threads that don't do well (yes, I know mine don't, but go ahead and link it up). Wouldn't the ultimate insult be to ignore him so that his threads don't do well?

Also, someone mentioned Mahomes to Sherman, and you respond with the fact that Sherman is a fullback. Aren't common running backs technically halfbacks? Don't fullbacks and halfback both qualify as running backs?

Anyway, taking my own advice and putting this guy on ignore. Have fun, and happy Friday!

Ubeja Vontell 09-13-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 14445156)
Okay, so everyone is piling on a guy who is making fun of others for making threads that don't do well (yes, I know mine don't, but go ahead and link it up). Wouldn't the ultimate insult be to ignore him so that his threads don't do well?

Also, someone mentioned Mahomes to Sherman, and you respond with the fact that Sherman is a fullback. Aren't common running backs technically halfbacks? Don't fullbacks and halfback both qualify as running backs?

Anyway, taking my own advice and putting this guy on ignore. Have fun, and happy Friday!

Whoa whoa whoa....I couldn't care less what others post UNTIL they start playing critic. Only then do I point out their posting history shows that being a thread critic not such a good idea.

Google a football card of Jim Brown, it will read....FB, do the same with Tom Rathman, it will read...FB. Who would ever call Adrian Peterson a FB? GRONK is a receiver just like Edelman is, but one is a TE the other WR. Sherman is not a RB.

Not a fan of those who enter threads just to weep and moan and wimper around so.....see ya!

Pasta Little Brioni 09-13-2019 01:08 PM

Coop the Dupe

Ubeja Vontell 09-13-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14445187)
Coop the Dupe

I got curious about just who this Cooper cat was so I went back in time trying to find some threads of his, didn't find anything..so...???

Did the guy just leech off others? As we can see that isn't me at all.

This is a weird deal, never seen anything like this before. Usually when I land somewhere new it's....welcome Ubeja, by the way how is that pronounced?

stevieray 09-14-2019 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14443673)
What's more amazing than that is in the 100 years of NFL football we had never seen the no look pass until Mahomes came along.

adjust your sarcasm meter.

Mama Hip Rockets 09-14-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14445190)
I got curious about just who this Cooper cat was so I went back in time trying to find some threads of his, didn't find anything..so...???

This is a weird deal, never seen anything like this before. Usually when I land somewhere new it's....welcome Ubeja, by the way how is that pronounced?

No one cares how it's pronounced, cause you're a giblet head.

rabblerouser 09-14-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14445190)

I wouldn't admit to being cooper, either.