ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *** 2021 Prospect Tracker: Chiefs Interest / Visits / Work Outs *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336976)

kccrow 04-27-2021 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 15644046)
Interesting.

The game film and highlight tape suggest this kid is a bulldog and plays bigger than his size. He’s a monster in the run game but is not the greatest in man-to-man coverage. Those measurables are nothing to write home about from the article, but if he drops to the late fourth or beyond, he might be a great replacement and upgrade on Armani Watts who has done little to nothing in his tenure in KC.

Tape of a 3rd rounder but the workout was dogshit not even worthy of UDFA. Gotta think he gets a shot on the tape, but its going to be late. Could be a gem that just had a bad day at the office.

htismaqe 04-27-2021 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 15646551)
Tape of a 3rd rounder but the workout was dogshit not even worthy of UDFA. Gotta think he gets a shot on the tape, but its going to be late. Could be a gem that just had a bad day at the office.

Yeah, it's the same issue Brevin Jordan has. His pro day workout was not just bad, it was like historically bad.

Chris Meck 04-27-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15646663)
Yeah, it's the same issue Brevin Jordan has. His pro day workout was not just bad, it was like historically bad.

Oh, I don't know, Jordan's 40 time was okay...

for a Guard.

htismaqe 04-27-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 15646831)
Oh, I don't know, Jordan's 40 time was okay...

for a Guard.

ROFL

Chief Northman 04-27-2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 15646551)

It speaks to a deeper issue. This pandemic year has allowed prospects to prep for testing like never before and a lot of guys coming off the opt-out have no excuse but to not be in shape, but many are showing up with lack lustre results. These guys can’t care to be in shape when all eyes are looking at them -why should organizations trust them to be dependable? It was known that Ford was combative with coaches and teammates in his time at Pitt. Comes off as selfish it seems.

Dante84 04-27-2021 10:41 AM

Updated, thanks fellas.

Rough couple of years w/ Covid. Hopefully next year gets back to normal!

Chief Northman 04-27-2021 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 15646906)
Updated, thanks fellas.

Rough couple of years w/ Covid. Hopefully next year gets back to normal!

Dante you are a beauty - Thanks for updating this, and I look forward to your split second threads about the new Chiefs that get drafted including highlights and game film!

Dante84 04-27-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 15647650)
Dante you are a beauty - Thanks for updating this, and I look forward to your split second threads about the new Chiefs that get drafted including highlights and game film!

Been getting my stretches in this week to prepare!

Thanks man

Titty Meat 04-28-2021 10:02 PM

Thanks Dante you've been doing this for as long as I can remember and always do a great job!

Kellerfox 04-28-2021 10:28 PM

Chief Wire’s final list (published today). Unless I’m blind, I think we’ve got all of these on the list already.

Dante84 04-29-2021 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15649456)
Thanks Dante you've been doing this for as long as I can remember and always do a great job!

Meh, I rely on everyone else to contribute, so it’s the broader team that deserves the credit. I just have fun organizing it all in an easy to read format so I can quick access the info, and I figure others do, too.

Props to the dudes who participate!

The Franchise 05-01-2021 04:16 PM

Unless we missed someone....we didn’t draft anyone that we had talked to

Dante84 05-01-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15657799)
Unless we missed someone....we didn’t draft anyone that we had talked to

Bolton.

That said, each of the interviews revealed that the guys had met or zoomed with our scouts.

Oh well, we'll get them next year when they meet in person.

The Franchise 05-01-2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 15657808)
Bolton.

That said, each of the interviews revealed that the guys had met or zoomed with our scouts.

Oh well, we'll get them next year when they meet in person.

Shit. Completely missed him.