ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game Week 10: Tits 35 KC 32 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326606)

FloridaMan88 11-10-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14587315)
I didn't say that. Did you read where I said his 75% is still better than other teams 100%? He's obviously not the reason we lost today. But he's clearly not close to 100%.

No one thinks he was 100%... but whatever % he was at today turned in an epic performance that was more than enough to win.

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-10-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14587263)
Calling a time out on the 2 point attempt made complete sense to you, right?

Not a good day for your dumbshit Andy Reid apologist act.

Give it up for today.

We most likely wouldn't have been able to use 3 timeouts anyway? We got in very makeable range anyway?

What else did he do wrong?

Lots of people to blame today that did things they don't coach...

Do you think we should fire Reid?

Cosmos 11-10-2019 04:56 PM

1) Watkins should sit for Pringle.... absolutely no toughness.
2). Ivie over Penell??? 188 Yds..
3). Failed to call a Defensive timeout in support of a gassed group right before the go ahead Td. Second time this season this has happened.
4). 3rd and 2 pass... soooo Reid.
5). Is Tyrone Mathieu making a difference...?
6). Run game...at all?
7). More fielding punts inside the 5 yard line. Tremon....
8). Use of snap count adjustments....2nd time a team has commented on predicting snaps. Coaching...
9). Penalties, penalties....
10). Time is coming when Mahomes is going to take a position that will put players and coaches under extreme scrutiny.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-10-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmos (Post 14587339)
1) Watkins should sit for Pringle.... absolutely no toughness.
2). Ivie over Penell??? 188 Yds..
3). Failed to call a Defensive timeout in support of a gassed group right before the go ahead Td. Second time this season this has happened.
4). 3rd and 2 pass... soooo Reid.
5). Is Tyrone Mathieu making a difference...?
6). Run game...at all?
7). More fielding punts inside the 5 yard line. Tremon....
8). Use of snap count adjustments....2nd time a team has commented on predicting snaps. Coaching...
9). Penalties, penalties....
10). Time is coming when Mahomes is going to take a position that will put players and coaches under extreme scrutiny.

HB would rather call out his own defense instead of trying to actually be good.

InChiefsHeaven 11-10-2019 04:58 PM

Good write up. Horrible game, makes me question why they **** I even bother. Yes, some will say "settle down, it's one game". But, when is the last time you ever saw the Patriots have some goofy ass shit like that snap on the FG? Never? You know WHY? Because they actually want to destroy the souls of every team they face, and they don't take anything for granted. This team will NEVER go to the SB with this kind of bullshit coaching. 3rd and 2...let's pass it, even though we had a couple of really nice runs. Pat...throw the ****er away, don't take a sack there (not that it mattered, but still).

We're just a team that ****s up constantly when they can least afford it. The worst part is, I'm starting to think it is what it is. I keep telling myself not to get too high or too low on these idiots, but they never cease to find new and creative ways to lose. Kudos...FFS...

Oh. Great write up blah blah blah...:)

TEX 11-10-2019 04:59 PM

The frustrating thing is KC could have won this game any number of ways. It HAD to go the way that it did for the Titans to win. If you look at the stats, you would think the Chiefs easily won it. I thought once we got Mahomes this type of a loss was a thing of the past. Nope. Poor coaching down the stretch and terrible defense can trump a generational QB. Pathetic. Nobody should get their game check.

notorious 11-10-2019 05:00 PM

11. As soon as Colquitt grounded the ball I shut the game off and played catch with my sons.

Best time I've had all week.

InChiefsHeaven 11-10-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14587330)
HB calling the defense out now

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Look tyrann Mathieu throwing his teammates under the bus. “We just need a few dogs” you just calling some of your players soft. Ryan Clark spit nothing but facts. I’m glad Houston didn’t resign you. <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Mathieu_Era</a> <a href="https://t.co/xB1onMPLZ2">pic.twitter.com/xB1onMPLZ2</a></p>&mdash; Texanpalace (@Texans47) <a href="https://twitter.com/Texans47/status/1193647575741730819?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Get the **** outta here with that shit.

chiefzilla1501 11-10-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14587331)
No one thinks he was 100%... but whatever % he was at today turned in an epic performance that was more than enough to win.

Jesus, I am not saying he didn't have a great performance and shame on our team for needing a perfect performance from him to win this kind of game. But he isn't close to 100%. I'll repeat, his 75% is better than most 100% and that is more than good enough to win games. But he's doing this without being fully himself.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-10-2019 05:01 PM

Mahomes deserves so much more than this. I wouldn’t be upset at him if he didn’t re sign here. He deserves so much more

siberian khatru 11-10-2019 05:01 PM

From some rando on Twitter:

We have a 1987 Michael Jordan. Eventually you have to find your Phil Jackson

Flying High D 11-10-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14587253)
ROFL it only looked like he was running "physically" because of the Chiefs soft ass defense.

They made Tannehill look like Lamar Jackson Jim Brown.

Fyp

farmerchief 11-10-2019 05:01 PM

It seemed to me the guys lost focus on offense and especially defense. It’s as if, since they thought Mahomes was back, they didn’t have to be as sharp, or aggressive as they had been when he was gone? Just a terrible loss for the team! I was hollering at the tv, on the play call with 3rd and 2, and was still hollering when they elected to go for the field goal! When is Andy going to learn how to close a game and not depend on the defense, to hold the lead? Wow, Run the ball twice if you have to , and get those 2 yards! The sausage could have ran it twice and picked up 2 yards! What a disappointment!

notorious 11-10-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 14587361)
From some rando on Twitter:

We have a 1987 Michael Jordan. Eventually you have to find your Phil Jackson

Holy shit.

This is the most accurate thing I have read in a LONG time.

Randallflagg 11-10-2019 05:02 PM

I have tried (over the years) to not get too wrapped up in the Chiefs. Results matter and they have not failed to disappoint for many, many years. Today was just one more example of why I don't get too excited when they win and too mad when they shit the bed.