ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Black QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325141)

Ubeja Vontell 02-18-2020 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 (Post 14801017)
I dont know what your list is supposed to mean. No black QB will ever be given Brady or Montana status or fame either.
They are just slaves to he white owner.All of them, white or black jocks. GB or new england ever going to have a black long term QB? no way in hell.
i'm not far off. You just dont see the meaning/context.

how other people view the nfl is irrelevant to what is actually happening.

If you don't get that list then you aren't getting any of this. Nobody is a slave guy try....EMPLOYEE....ok guy? Dude, can a slave quit and walk away, now think. And.....when you JOIN anything instead of arriving in chains, guess what?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/apuAJeY-7u4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XiueIW8nK0M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mahomes_Is_God 02-18-2020 03:24 AM

People don't even know what the word "racist" means any more. It's just a lazy insult that gets thrown around when people have a disagreement about politics. It's become a meaningless word. Politics are a joke.

Ubeja Vontell 02-18-2020 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14801026)
People don't even know what the word "racist" means any more. It's just a lazy insult that gets thrown around when people have a disagreement about politics. It's become a meaningless word. Politics are a joke.

To me this would be racist....all black people are faster than all white people.....and, it's a lie.

Saying....the worlds fastest humans are black....is simply reality, a fact.

Another fact, white folks simply can't do this....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dPey8N6pkZM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nickhead 02-18-2020 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14801028)
To me this would be racist....all black people are faster than all white people.....and, it's a lie.

Saying....the worlds fastest humans are black....is simply reality, a fact.

Another fact, white folks simply can't do this....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dPey8N6pkZM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you need to sleep this slumber off dude, seriously :thumb:

Ubeja Vontell 02-18-2020 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 14801029)
you need to sleep this slumber off dude, seriously :thumb:

You read my mind, yep, a glass of warm milk my dog and.....adios.

Just one more,,,,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uGIpzm969dA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14801026)

all words are meaningless. Reacting to them is the only thing that gives them merit.

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14801021)
If you don't get that list then you aren't getting any of this. Nobody is a slave guy try....EMPLOYEE....ok guy? Dude, can a slave quit and walk away, now think. And.....when you JOIN anything instead of arriving in chains, guess what?

<iframe width="560" height>

i'm sorry but you've simply shown you have no understanding what corporate racism is.
you proven my point with Hundly and Brissett.
neither were going to have a chance in hell of being long term starters in notoriously racist areas of the country. there will never be a long term black QB in green bay. New England obviously is racist as it gets and always has been. They are simply paid as add ins for a black QB percentage in the league. and then pushed to the side as back ups or out of the league, sooner or later.

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:46 AM

Quote:

<iframe height>

i'm sorry but you've simply shown you have no understanding what corporate racism is.
neither were going to have a chance in hell of being long term starters in notoriously racist areas of the country. there will never be a long term black QB in green bay. New England obviously is racist as it gets and always has been. They are simply paid as add ins for a black QB percentage in the league. and then pushed to the side as back ups or out of the league, sooner or later.

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:48 AM

Quote:

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:52 AM

Quote:

LoneWolf 02-18-2020 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14800898)
How many points did they score?

31. Are you trying to say that individual players score points by themselves in any football game? Damien Williams, Mahomes, Hill, Watkins, and Hardman would look terrible out there without an offensive line.

Ubeja Vontell 02-18-2020 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 (Post 14801036)
all words are meaningless. Reacting to them is the only thing that gives them merit.

All words are meaningless?

Then why do we see his.......****.....welll?

mr. tegu 02-18-2020 11:27 PM

Who decided Mahomes was a black QB and not a white QB? Was there a vote? These things are important.

38yrsfan 02-19-2020 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14801030)
You read my mind, yep, a glass of warm milk my dog and.....adios.

You did claim you have never wanked the winkie so leave the poor dog alone .....

tooge 02-19-2020 10:37 AM

I'll repost this because UB never responded to it. WHy? because it doesn't fit his theory.

How bout hockey? How bout baseball? How bout swimming? Tennis anyone? Lacrosse? Soccer? pretty much any snow sport?
The sports blacks dominate are typically sports that don't cost much money to get into and play at a young age. Football is free anywhere you can find a place to run and throw that is mowed. Most city parks and schools have basketball goals. Baseball requires fields and expensive equipment, same with hockey. Swimming requires a pool and team fees. Many black athletes, not all, but many, come from economically disadvantaged homes. It makes sense that they will spend their childhood entering into sports that they are able to. There are plenty of super fast white guys. However if you have them playing baseball, soccer, swimming, tennis, hockey, etc. at a young age, they don't end up playing football or running track. Also, as to body types, some of that is sports dictated. Look at a sprinter, look at a swimmer, look at a marathoner, etc. They have to have a certain body type to excel in those sports. Not always, but more often than not. A 6'10" black dude is probably going to see more success on the basketball court as a youngster than he is at most other sports, as it gives him the biggest advantage. In other words, you can't compare athletes across sports. Was Wayne Gretzky a better or worse athlete than Russell Wilson? You can't compare them, so quit trying.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.