ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games The Last of Us Part 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325387)

Hammock Parties 04-28-2020 11:38 AM

Sounds like a ****ing lawsuit.

DJJasonp 04-28-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14941138)
Holy ****.

I've never seen facial animation like that in a video game. The expressions were amazing.

IN.

(need to play the first one, lol)

Probably the best game I've ever played, on any platform.

ShiftyEyedWaterboy 04-28-2020 11:59 AM

Well, just installed Spoiler Protection 2.0 for firefox...

Sure-Oz 04-28-2020 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14941181)
Some pissed off employee leaked every single cutscenes after not getting paid.

Damn

Sure-Oz 04-28-2020 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 14941077)
Thanks - I dont want to know a thing about this.

The story and human drama is what made the first so special.

Exactly. I've avoided every post cause assholes in the replies apparently are responding with spoilers and discussing apparently

Sure-Oz 05-06-2020 09:55 AM

New trailer. Holy shit this looks dark.

https://youtu.be/vhII1qlcZ4E

Bowser 05-06-2020 06:22 PM

Spoilers, cussing, disappointment -

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UxJvNWZ793o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gravedigger 05-07-2020 01:38 PM

I love "gamers" throwing a ****ing hissy fit over these leaks. Like they've never been spoiled on anything before. Then the only spoilers they bitch about, which have been shown in trailers for the most part, is there is a villain who is possibly a transgender and Ellie is a lesbian with a girlfriend, you know the shit that really doesn't matter when it comes Ellie absolutely wrecking everyone, to the overall story and experience.

Sassy Squatch 05-07-2020 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 14957638)
I love "gamers" throwing a ****ing hissy fit over these leaks. Like they've never been spoiled on anything before. Then the only spoilers they bitch about, which have been shown in trailers for the most part, is there is a villain who is possibly a transgender and Ellie is a lesbian with a girlfriend, you know the shit that really doesn't matter when it comes Ellie absolutely wrecking everyone, to the overall story and experience.

LMAO That's not the problem people have with the leaks, at least from what I've seen.

Gravedigger 05-07-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14957707)
LMAO That's not the problem people have with the leaks, at least from what I've seen.

I know of one major complaint, but one major complaint is not going to stop me from enjoying the whole product. I read more comments about what I was referring to than I do about the major complaint.

Sure-Oz 05-07-2020 03:27 PM

I've avoided all spoilers and hope to keep it that way. It sounds like alot of negativity on feedback but I have yet to play a Naughty Dogg game I didn't think was great. This game didn't need a sequel but I'm definitely still hyped to see what happens. The trailer was dark and definitely does not look good for Ellie as this looks like revenge and how far will it go.

Can't wait to play it and see how it goes. Sucks people got spoiled and I'd be upset too but I'd still play. I've heard many say they won't now which is too bad.

ShiftyEyedWaterboy 05-07-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 14957912)
I've avoided all spoilers and hope to keep it that way. It sounds like alot of negativity on feedback but I have yet to play a Naughty Dogg game I didn't think was great. This game didn't need a sequel but I'm definitely still hyped to see what happens. The trailer was dark and definitely does not look good for Ellie as this looks like revenge and how far will it go.

Can't wait to play it and see how it goes. Sucks people got spoiled and I'd be upset too but I'd still play. I've heard many say they won't now which is too bad.

I ended up getting spoiled. I understand why some people are pissed but I haven't really read anything that makes me think it's gonna be a bad game. ND has a crazy consistent track record for great games/stories. Not gonna judge until I play it. The trailer has me pretty hyped.

TinyEvel 05-08-2020 03:30 PM

Day one purchase for me. Especially since we'll probably still be in lockdown or in round 2 lockdown. :thumb:

Sure-Oz 05-08-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy (Post 14958005)
I ended up getting spoiled. I understand why some people are pissed but I haven't really read anything that makes me think it's gonna be a bad game. ND has a crazy consistent track record for great games/stories. Not gonna judge until I play it. The trailer has me pretty hyped.

Sorry to hear that for you but glad you're still hyped. I'm curious how the metacritic score will be or overall game reviews for it

ShiftyEyedWaterboy 06-12-2020 09:59 AM

Review embargo is lifted. 44 perfect scores so far. Best reviewed Sony exclusive of the generation.