ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Happy Birthday America! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=332217)

BigRedChief 07-03-2020 10:17 PM

Happy Birthday America!

2 Attachment(s)
Bottom line, even in these troubled times, Best democracy we humans have ever created. Yeah, yeah, I know we got a lot left to work on. But, today we celebrate Independence day.

Randallflagg 07-03-2020 10:24 PM

We are, without doubt, the greatest country on the face of this earth. Let's remember on this July 4th what our ancestors sacrificed to give it us.

Happy 4th America!

Wisconsin_Chief 07-03-2020 10:33 PM

Anyone who mindlessly hates this country takes for granted the incredibly rare right they have to openly despise their own undeserved existence which has simultaneously provided them with a standard of living they likely wouldn’t get anywhere else on Earth in any other time in human history.

Happy Birthday to this once amazing, albeit incredibly spoiled nation that won’t appreciate itself again until it’s too late.

Rain Man 07-03-2020 10:37 PM

I was 13 years old in the bicentennial year. It was a really big deal. It seemed like it was always in the news and then they had some sort of tall ship procession up New York harbor on July 4th.

Our 250th is coming up in 2026. I think it should be an even bigger deal.

Jewish Rabbi 07-03-2020 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15051169)
Anyone who mindlessly hates this country takes for granted the incredibly rare right they have to openly hate their own undeserved existence which has simultaneously provided them with a standard of living they likely wouldn’t get anywhere else on Earth in any time in history.

Happy Birthday to this once amazing, albeit incredibly spoiled nation that won’t appreciate itself again until it’s too late.

The only thing I hate about this country is that Joey isn’t a romper room mod yet!!!

Hammock Parties 07-03-2020 10:40 PM

andrew jackson had his face slashed across both cheeks by the british when he was a child

**** anyone who wants to tear down any of his statues

that man sacrificed for this country

KurtCobain 07-03-2020 11:04 PM

Alright.

cosmo20002 07-03-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15051169)
Anyone who mindlessly hates this country takes for granted the incredibly rare right they have to openly despise their own undeserved existence which has simultaneously provided them with a standard of living they likely wouldn’t get anywhere else on Earth in any other time in human history.

very uplifting

Wisconsin_Chief 07-03-2020 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 15051208)
very uplifting

If you didn’t like it, I know without question it was the right thing to say. :p

Chieftain 07-03-2020 11:42 PM

I look at it from a more global perspective. If it weren't for the US of A, many countries in the world today would live under tyrany. You would have millions of deaths from wars that the US involvement prevented. You would have millions of people suffering. No other country is more charitable in the world. And it's not just the government, you have organizations like the Red Cross and its affiliates, church groups with their work in Central America and Africa, and countless other NGOs. Think of all the many inventions in science and technology that have made our standards of living so much better. I truly believe America is a beacon of hope and positivity in this planet. Without its existence, it would be a very different place as we know today.

Simply Red 07-03-2020 11:59 PM

billay said if ANYone wants to play 'tickle bottom' to inbox him here on CP.

Pablo 07-04-2020 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15051255)
billay said if ANYone wants to play 'tickle bottom' to inbox him here on CP.

Well that's just the best bday present huh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA and billay and especially you SR.

Simply Red 07-04-2020 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 15051264)
Well that's just the best bday present huh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA and billay and especially you SR.

You as well brother.

Johnny Vegas 07-04-2020 01:15 AM

Gonna go golfing up in Big Fork for a few days. Y’all play nice and pour one out for the homies who can’t be here with us today. Cheers and HBD America.

Simply Red 07-04-2020 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 15051286)
Gonna go golfing up in Big Fork for a few days. Y’all play nice and pour one out for the homies who can’t be here with us today. Cheers and HBD America.

Yes - To you all, Michael Flopnuts, Sac, Ed, Meatball Dave, FMB!, Cronus, Brianfo, Crazy Horse and a few others... Our CP community salute you guys as well! Special Cheers to you all!