ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Going to Boston next week...need Bernard Pollard jersey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325294)

RollChiefsRoll 09-24-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14470484)
All of those northeastern cities are dumps.

NYC is the only one worth a shit. Boston is a festering dick sore.

DTVietnam 09-25-2019 01:16 AM

how are you going to troll a team that beat us at home in the AFCCG to go on and win the superbowl?

BWillie 09-25-2019 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTVietnam (Post 14476555)
how are you going to troll a team that beat us at home in the AFCCG to go on and win the superbowl?

Because we have Patrick Mahomes.

RollChiefsRoll 09-25-2019 06:03 AM

Quote:

Boston fans are fragile as ****. I went to the game in Foxboro last year and was walking around seeing sites in Boston wearing a Mahomes jersey and got so many dirty looks and “wrong city” comments—and we hadn’t even won shit yet.

So yeah, they’ll be big mad.

Ghost002! 09-25-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

A lot of hurt fans apparently.... nothing to show for the teams success and somehow that's the NEP n their fans fault..lol

Only on the internet I tell ya!

Ghost002! 09-25-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll (Post 14476627)
Boston fans are fragile as ****. I went to the game in Foxboro last year and was walking around seeing sites in Boston wearing a Mahomes jersey and got so many dirty looks and “wrong city” comments—and we hadn’t even won shit yet.

So yeah, they’ll be big mad.

And you trying to tell me especially after reading this thread, KC fans wouldnt do the same if someone was spotted in KC wearing a Brady jersey.. I always like when rivals fans talk about how classles the winning team fans are when they display the same behavior

Or you guys wouldn't act like NEP fans had you won so many titles...

Amnorix 09-25-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 14470471)
No matter how bad life gets, and how discouraged I might here here and there....it helps to remember , “thank god I don’t live in Boston “

Only good thing to come out of Of Mass is Norm Abram.
In terms of shit hole cities, at lease New York has a cool factor. Boston is just a racist, dirty shit hole......with no redeeming qualities. LMAO.

They’re just......there. Like a pile of dog shit on the rug no one wants to acknowledge.
True Pats fans from Boston are one thing. Pats “fans” en masse are the most bandwagon fans I’ve ever seen, this side of the Steelers.

Boston and their fans are like the infected side effect of the new hit pharma drug
Jardiance

Uhhh....yeah. No particular order, but

The American ****ing Revolution

Sam Adams Beer

Aerosmith

The Cars

New Edition / New Kids on the Block (sorry 'bout that)

Ben Affleck
Mark and Donnie Wahlburg
Matt Damon
Chris Evans
Anthony Perkins
Leonard Nimoy
Edward Norton

More inventions than you can imagine (MIT and Harvard)

But hey, whatever makes you happy to believe.

RollChiefsRoll 09-25-2019 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost002! (Post 14477047)
And you trying to tell me especially after reading this thread, KC fans wouldnt do the same if someone was spotted in KC wearing a Brady jersey.. I always like when rivals fans talk about how classles the winning team fans are when they display the same behavior

Or you guys wouldn't act like NEP fans had you won so many titles...

I actually had several Patriots fans over to my tailgate before the AFCCG, so no, I wouldn't act like a total ****ing tool. That behavior is reserved for douchebags. It does seem as though many east coast fanbases have convinced themselves that this is normal behavior, however, so I am not surprised that you're here rationalizing it.

Ghost002! 09-25-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll (Post 14477098)
I actually had several Patriots fans over to my tailgate before the AFCCG, so no, I wouldn't act like a total ****ing tool. That behavior is reserved for douchebags. It does seem as though many east coast fanbases have convinced themselves that this is normal behavior, however, so I am not surprised that you're here rationalizing it.

Rationalizing what behavior? So cause someone said you are wearing the wrong jersey to a chiefs fan, that is unacceptable? That was insulting to you? Did they pick a fight with that person, insults their spouse or kids? That's messed up behavior but someone making a "rah-rah" you're wearing the wrong jersey is harmless..all the while you are in a thread where a chief fan wants to wear a jersey that mocks another player being injured

So that's acceptable according to your logic? And I can careless if he or anyone wore a Pollard jersey. Brady is still playing and won 3 more titles after that hit ..so wear it. Who cares

Yehoodi 09-25-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 14470471)
No matter how bad life gets, and how discouraged I might here here and there....it helps to remember , “thank god I don’t live in Boston “

Only good thing to come out of Of Mass is Norm Abram.
In terms of shit hole cities, at lease New York has a cool factor. Boston is just a racist, dirty shit hole......with no redeeming qualities. LMAO.

They’re just......there. Like a pile of dog shit on the rug no one wants to acknowledge.
True Pats fans from Boston are one thing. Pats “fans” en masse are the most bandwagon fans I’ve ever seen, this side of the Steelers.

Boston and their fans are like the infected side effect of the new hit pharma drug
Jardiance

True there are a lot of Boston fans that have started to follow the Boston teams since 2001 and those who only have started watching sports since that time period simply due to their age.

Percentage wise though, I do not think we have more bandwagoners/annoying fans than other cities. There may be more present on the internet as Boston teams are doing well.

And as you mentioned, there are a good number of fans that followed sports long before 2001 than understand and appreciate the run.

PatriotsGuy 09-25-2019 11:18 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijJ2PQdyLIY

How about this interesting fan base!

Yehoodi 09-25-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy (Post 14477321)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijJ2PQdyLIY

How about this interesting fan base!

Gotta love the Bills Mafia. Folks having fun regardless of how their team does, i kind of tip my cap to them . .

Pasta Little Brioni 09-25-2019 11:25 AM

Yeehoodi and Asterix dick riding the Pats again...shocking

RaidersOftheCellar 09-25-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain (Post 14466616)
The player that you guys <b>WORSHIP</b> sounds like a little annoying 9 year old girl. God the dude has a god dam awful ****ing voice. Every time he's interviewed i have to put it on mute. Great player though. I just can't get pass the voice. His voice is so bad, his old lady prob tapes his mouth shut during sex. I feel sorry him and his fan base. At least Brady sounds normal.

Do 9 year old girls in Boston sound like that? Remind me to never travel there.

Brady sounds and acts like a homosexual btw.

DJJasonp 09-25-2019 11:43 AM

How many lombardi trophies?

And still so fu***ing insecure.....

(I guess the insecurity comes from knowing that the end is near.....and that they'll no longer have to convince everyone around them that they've "been there since the Grogan days!")