ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321635)

Fat Elvis 03-04-2019 11:12 PM

Anyone have an Air Fryer

If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?

htismaqe 03-04-2019 11:13 PM

My kids love it. Basically anything you would fry you can cook in the air fryer without any oil.

Buehler445 03-04-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14135112)
My kids love it. Basically anything you would fry you can cook in the air fryer without any oil.

I don't have anything beyond this.

I did pop some wheat in it that was pretty pimp, but that's probably not much ado on your world.

cosmo20002 03-04-2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 14135111)
If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?

I gotta goo recipe for ya

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-04-2019 11:21 PM

I keep one at my lake house just for cooking fish

stanleychief 03-04-2019 11:21 PM

I found a Breville BOV900BSS on Amazon that was sold as a scratch-n-dent unit. I got it for 50% off. I couldn't be happier!

Really, just about anything you would deep fry, you can air fry. I was skeptical at first, thinking it was a bunch of marketing hype, but after trying a few things, the results are pretty good. Foods brown and crisp up just like they would in a fryer.

htismaqe 03-04-2019 11:25 PM

Baked potatoes are freaking excellent. Brush them with a little olive oil and salt and it's kind of like turning an entire potato into one big steak fry.

htismaqe 03-04-2019 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleychief (Post 14135122)
I found a Breville BOV900BSS on Amazon that was sold as a scratch-n-dent unit. I got it for 50% off. I couldn't be happier!

Really, just about anything you would deep fry, you can air fry. I was skeptical at first, thinking it was a bunch of marketing hype, but after trying a few things, the results are pretty good. Foods brown and crisp up just like they would in a fryer.

Yep.

Chicken strips, breaded fish, you name it, if it can be fried, it can be air-fried.

And even stuff you wouldn't expect works out well, like raw veggies or unbranded shrimp.

loochy 03-05-2019 05:52 AM

Yes. It's a very fast and easy way to heat/reheat things without making them soggy. Think of it as a tiny convection oven that requires no preheat time. We use ours 4 to 5 times a week.

Get an air fryer and an instantpot and your life will be so much easier.

Monkey God 03-05-2019 07:10 AM

We have a Ninja Foodi...it's like an Insta Pot but also has an air fryer feature...it is awesome!!! Use the air fryer function a lot. Made perfect chicken wings this past weekend.

Great Expectations 03-05-2019 07:20 AM

Has any one tried to make onion rings in it? I worry that the outside would be done way before the inside. Sams/Costco have some premade ones in the frozen section that look great.

Btw, the sams knock off chick-fil-a chicken nuggets are fantastic in it.

threebag 03-05-2019 07:23 AM

Great another air fryer thread. Only thing better than this will be when they get bumped in about 7 years.

loochy 03-05-2019 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 14135201)
Has any one tried to make onion rings in it? I worry that the outside would be done way before the inside. Sams/Costco have some premade ones in the frozen section that look great.

Btw, the sams knock off chick-fil-a chicken nuggets are fantastic in it.

You should be able to adjust the heat down and the time up to avoid burning the outside....maybe 300 degrees for 8 minutes to do the inside, then a quick blast of 390 for a minute to crisp the outside? Get a single ring in there and test it out.

Kman34 03-05-2019 07:56 AM

I fry chicken in it.. have to spray a little olive oil or cooking oil on them to get the golden brown crust.. still much healthier than deep frying..

arrowheadnation 03-05-2019 07:57 AM

I also have a Ninja Foodi. It is awesome. You can pressure cook and air fry a rack of ribs from package to plate in less than 2 hours. Frozen chicken wings from package to plate in less than an hour. I love this thing.

Randallflagg 03-05-2019 08:07 AM

We've been using ours for a couple of years now. It does a fine job with most everything and (like stated earlier) is much better than deep frying.

Reerun_KC 03-05-2019 08:18 AM

Yes

Why Not? 03-05-2019 08:20 AM

Yeah we’re big fans of ours. Make the hell out of some great wings in 20 minutes

Frosty 03-05-2019 08:29 AM

Anyone done cut up stir fry veggies (peppers, snow peas, broccoli, mushrooms, etc) in one? Doing a large batch in the wok takes a crap ton of oil to keep from burning so I've been thinking about trying them in the air fryer and then adding the cooked veggies to the meat and rice to the wok. It would significantly cut down the calories.

SupDock 03-05-2019 08:57 AM

I would recommend getting one large enough to cook a whole chicken, that is how I use it most often. You can cook one in about an hour. Crispy skin, juicy meat

loochy 03-05-2019 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupDock (Post 14135282)
I would recommend getting one large enough to cook a whole chicken, that is how I use it most often. You can cook one in about an hour. Crispy skin, juicy meat

Yes, get a bigger one. The one I have is too small sometimes, and it's only me, my wife, and my 4 year old son.

ptlyon 03-05-2019 09:13 AM

Are the wings that good though? Nice and crispy?

BossChief 03-05-2019 09:17 AM

We use ours every day. Spring for a larger one because you’ll probably want to use it more than you think.

loochy 03-05-2019 09:18 AM

The only drawback is that they are kind of big. Ours has to stay out on the counter all the time (which I hate) because it is too tall to fit into our cabinets.

Shaid 03-05-2019 09:33 AM

We have an Air Fryer Oven - basically it just has trays rather than one big basket. We cook tons of stuff in it and it's great. Bonus for the kids is it's big enough for them to put party pizzas in when they get home from school. Honestly, it might be our most used appliance.

Shaid 03-05-2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14135304)

I made wings in it and they were great, nice crisp crust on them.

cabletech94 03-05-2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14135308)
The only drawback is that they are kind of big. Ours has to stay out on the counter all the time (which I hate) because it is too tall to fit into our cabinets.

I actually store mine in the original box on a shelf in the garage. Just helps with the clutter

SupDock 03-05-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 14135335)
I actually store mine in the original box on a shelf in the garage. Just helps with the clutter

This is exactly what I do, but only use it 1-2x a week. Not sure what I would do if I used it more often

Great Expectations 03-05-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14135304)

I used my sous vide to cook wings in their sauce and rub for the Phoenix Open Waste Management golf tournament last month, then put them in the air fryer until they were crispy. They were outstanding, but left a ton of grease to clean up in the air fryer afterwards. I made about 4 batches, they were all gone at the end.

Titty Meat 03-05-2019 09:53 AM

I bought one last week its very convenient

Shaid 03-05-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 14135347)
I used my sous vide to cook wings in their sauce and rub for the Phoenix Open Waste Management golf tournament last month, then put them in the air fryer until they were crispy. They were outstanding, but left a ton of grease to clean up in the air fryer afterwards. I made about 4 batches, they were all gone at the end.

Open Waste Management and wings. Goes together like PB&J. :D

htismaqe 03-05-2019 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 14135251)
Anyone done cut up stir fry veggies (peppers, snow peas, broccoli, mushrooms, etc) in one? Doing a large batch in the wok takes a crap ton of oil to keep from burning so I've been thinking about trying them in the air fryer and then adding the cooked veggies to the meat and rice to the wok. It would significantly cut down the calories.

Yes, we've cooked veggies like that. Works good.

gblowfish 03-05-2019 11:33 AM

I've been thinking about buying one of these. On Amazon the prices are all over the place from about $275 for a Philips model to $70 for a Wal Mart Chinese knock off. There's just Mrs. B and me, but I like to cook big and share stuff with the neighbors. Any buying advice?

Baby Lee 03-05-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14135536)
I've been thinking about buying one of these. On Amazon the prices are all over the place from about $275 for a Philips model to $70 for a Wal Mart Chinese knock off. There's just Mrs. B and me, but I like to cook big and share stuff with the neighbors. Any buying advice?

Both I and my parents have had the NuWave Flavorwave for YEARS and use them regularly.

https://www.asseenontv-superstore.co...xe_250x250.jpg

I guess it could be a little more unwieldy because you have to have counter space to take the top off to retrieve your food, as opposed to just pulling out a drawer like the newer configurations, but it more than makes up for it, IMO, in your ability to monitor your food as it cooks.

In case it's not clear, the clear bottom [up to the crease just about the white stand] is a deep glass dish, and the entire top from there up comes off to put food in and remove food after cooking. It also comes with an extender ring that makes the entire cooking vessel taller, and stainless racks so you can layer different dishes [ie, burgers on one rack and fries on another].

<iframe width="949" height="534" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NY7M5MgQaBA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loochy 03-05-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

We're happy with the $50 one from Costco. The only drawbacks are that it can be a bit small for large jobs and it's too big to fit in my cabinet.

Also, I'd look for one that has a decently deep area in the bottom to catch grease and liquid. I cooked bacon in mine and I made a grease mess because grease sloshed out of the lowest vents in the catch pan when I took the bacon out.

Titty Meat 03-05-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

I got the $60 dollar one at costco gets the job done

loochy 03-05-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

and do you have any goo recipes to share?

Yes, I do.

What You Need:

School glue
Borax (Sodium tetraborate)
Food coloring (optional)
Water
Two bowls

1.) In one bowl mix 1 oz. glue (about ¼ of the glue bottle) and ¼ cup water. If you want colored slime, add food coloring to the glue and water mixture. Lift some of the solution out of the container with the stir stick and note what happens.
2.) Add ¼ cup of Sodium Tetraborate (Borax) Solution to the glue and water mixture and stir slowly.
3.) The slime will begin to form immediately. Lift some of the solution with the stir stick and observe how the consistency has changed from Step 1.
4.) Stir as much as you can, then dig in and knead it with your hands until it gets less sticky. This is a messy experience but is necessary because it allows the two compounds to bond completely. Don’t worry about any leftover water in the bowl; just pour it out.
5.) When not in use, store the slime in a plastic bag in the fridge to keep it from growing mold.

fan4ever 03-05-2019 12:06 PM

I just ordered the "Big Boss 16 QT Air Fryer" because of this thread and some research I've done. Sounds like air frying is the way to go and I wanted the larger capacity.

htismaqe 03-05-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14135599)
Yes, I do.

What You Need:

School glue
Borax (Sodium tetraborate)
Food coloring (optional)
Water
Two bowls

1.) In one bowl mix 1 oz. glue (about ¼ of the glue bottle) and ¼ cup water. If you want colored slime, add food coloring to the glue and water mixture. Lift some of the solution out of the container with the stir stick and note what happens.
2.) Add ¼ cup of Sodium Tetraborate (Borax) Solution to the glue and water mixture and stir slowly.
3.) The slime will begin to form immediately. Lift some of the solution with the stir stick and observe how the consistency has changed from Step 1.
4.) Stir as much as you can, then dig in and knead it with your hands until it gets less sticky. This is a messy experience but is necessary because it allows the two compounds to bond completely. Don’t worry about any leftover water in the bowl; just pour it out.
5.) When not in use, store the slime in a plastic bag in the fridge to keep it from growing mold.

ROFL

fan4ever 03-05-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 14135347)

So they were totally cooked out of the sous vide and the air fryer was just to crisp them up...how long did you put them in there for?

Frosty 03-05-2019 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 14135616)
I just ordered the "Big Boss 16 QT Air Fryer" because of this thread and some research I've done. Sounds like air frying is the way to go and I wanted the larger capacity.

That's one of the ones I have for bigger jobs. It works great and I like the glass so you can see what's going on (it's heavy and unwieldy to clean, though). I also have a smaller one (Phillips, iirc) that I use for small jobs like a load of fries or a chicken patty.

Bwana 03-05-2019 12:31 PM

I have a GoWISE 5.8-QT that I forgot about until this thread. It was a gift and I really need to dig it out of the basement closet and fire it up.

TLO 03-05-2019 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 14135203)
Great another air fryer thread. Only thing better than this will be when they get bumped in about 7 years.

*sets calendar reminder to bump thread in March 2026*

arrowheadnation 03-05-2019 01:23 PM

4 Attachment(s)
These (attached) were all made on the Ninja Foodi: boneless country style ribs, fries, wings, and a rack of ribs.

Cook time:
Ribs: less than 2hrs from package to plate
Wings: less than an hour from frozen to plate
Fries: 18 min
Boneless Country Style Ribs: about 40 min

I also did some Johnsonville Brats in it last weekend that were perfect.

Does it taste as good as if it were smoked or grilled, of course not, but it's also 2 hours compared to 6+ hours of cook time. That being said, the taste is still damn good and they are ridiculously tender....not the fries, of course thy are crispy :)

If you have the $$, I'd definitely recommend the Foodi. incredibly versatile and VERY, I stress VERY easy to clean up.

Great Expectations 03-05-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 14135633)
So they were totally cooked out of the sous vide and the air fryer was just to crisp them up...how long did you put them in there for?

About 6 minutes, just enough for the color to change, but they could’ve handled longer. On the wet wings I cooked them wet in the Sous Vide, others I dry rubbed and then added more after the air fryer. More fat was rendered this way and they were still moist on the inside.

gblowfish 03-05-2019 01:42 PM

I just bought this used on Craigslist for $30. If it sucks and I don't like it, no big deal. I'll just put it back on CL and resell it.

https://www.amazon.com/NuWave-20631-...minipcstand-20

Baby Lee 03-05-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14135948)
I just bought this used on Craigslist for $30. If it sucks and I don't like it, no big deal. I'll just put it back on CL and resell it.

So long as it works, I nearly guarantee you'll love it. If it quits, it's probably not worth trying to fix. But that's increasingly true in the evolving disposable tech society. But unless someone cooked a bunch of nasty stuff in it making it permanently smelly somehow [never heard of it, but I assume it's possible], or unless the body of it is cracked, it's nearly foolproof and does it's job quickly and quietly.

ptlyon 03-05-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14135948)

Uncleaned

gblowfish 03-05-2019 02:19 PM

I'll inspect it and if it's messed up I'll kick her ass in the Quik Trip parking lot!

Stewie 03-05-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 14135544)
Both I and my parents have had the NuWave Flavorwave for YEARS and use them regularly.

https://www.asseenontv-superstore.co...xe_250x250.jpg

I've had the Aldi version of this for a couple of years. Way more versatile than the air fryer. It was $39 and works great. Mine has an extender ring and will do a 14 lb. turkey.

I use it all the time. Great for chicken and fish. I do cottage fries and burgers at the same time, too (fries on top rack, burgers on bottom rack).

fan4ever 03-05-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 14136070)
I've had the Aldi version of this for a couple of years. Way more versatile than the air fryer. It was $39 and works great. Mine has an extender ring and will do a 14 lb. turkey.

I use it all the time. Great for chicken and fish. I do cottage fries and burgers at the same time, too (fries on top rack, burgers on bottom rack).

Do the fries cook crispy with all that hamburger moisture in there?

Shaid 03-05-2019 03:16 PM

Here's the one I have. Got it for $80 from Bed Bath and Beyond. They had a sale on it, plus they send you like 20% off coupons which I used to order it for store pickup online and then I also had another 20% off coupon for when you buy in store. They basically stacked both of those.

This thread inspired my lunch choice today - wings. Stuck em in frozen and hit the fried chicken setting - let them go until done and tossed them in sauce. Easy and good.

https://www.amazon.com/Family-Sized-...=mh0b-20&psc=1

Shaid 03-05-2019 03:17 PM

I did try burgers in mine, didn't like how they turned out, the nuwave may be better for that purpose.

gblowfish 03-05-2019 03:56 PM

Since mine is a Nuwave fryer do I have to play Gary Numan while I use it??

Stewie 03-05-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 14136116)
Do the fries cook crispy with all that hamburger moisture in there?

They do. Since they're on the top rack they're close to the halogen heating element and not really affected by what's below.

Note: Aldi only offers the turbo convection oven a couple times per year (spring/fall maybe) but it's a heck of a deal.

1claire 03-05-2019 05:26 PM

I do use air fryer to cook sweet potato tots, chicken wings, onion rings, and more. Food is not greasy that is why I like it.

fan4ever 03-05-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 14136236)
They do. Since they're on the top rack they're close to the halogen heating element and not really affected by what's below.

I thought perhaps with the air circulating that might be an issue; good to know.

mlyonsd 03-05-2019 07:19 PM

We bought an air fryer a few months ago and like it a lot although we use it mostly for side dishes.

Stewie 03-05-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 14136527)
I thought perhaps with the air circulating that might be an issue; good to know.

Just to be clear, these are cottage fries. They're not to be confused with anything deep fried. They are crunchy on the outside with creamy centers.

gblowfish 03-06-2019 11:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I met up in Liberty with my Craig's List contact and picked up a Nuwave Pro for $30. It looks brand new. It was clean and came with all the original stuff. I made some steak fries in it last night. Turned out great and only took about 20 minutes. I think this is going to work out!

Fat Elvis 03-06-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14136203)
Since mine is a Nuwave fryer do I have to play Gary Numan while I use it??

Believe it or not, he's still at it....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lHomCiPFknY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCUnited 03-06-2019 11:23 AM

My inner fat guy kids love it when I air fry one of those Red Baron french bread pizzas.

sobs quietly

fan4ever 03-07-2019 05:10 PM

Well whatta ya know...I just got mine. While I was waiting I watched some poorly made videos reviewing the one I bought and got a sinking feeling. Just received it and tested on some store bought fries and they were actually crunchy and flavorful...very much like the deep fryer...expected soggy/crisp combo you get from the oven. Whole chicken next.

ptlyon 03-07-2019 05:16 PM

Ok, wasn't going to bump this thread again, but being it was...

Really thinking about getting one for the camper. What brands would be recommended?

Abba-Dabba 03-07-2019 07:09 PM

Have a Nuwave. Used it a few times and was not impressed. Don't plan on using it again.

praveenkumarad 03-13-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

I really confuse when I was search for air fryers and not able to find any helpful article whether air fryer is good for our health or not. But when I find this article airfryermarket.com/are-air-fryers-safe I really satisfied their opinion and bought Philips air fryer which is one of the renowned brand in kitchen appliance.

htismaqe 03-13-2019 10:26 AM

I finally went and looked to see which one we have.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...F%24478%24&f=1

It's the As Seen on TV model and it got excellent reviews, which is why she went with it. I've got nothing but good things to say about it. Everything turns out nicely and it's big enough to cook an entire meal.

arrowheadnation 03-13-2019 10:37 AM

I made steak fajitas last night in the ninja foodi. I took the steaks out of my freezer and went from frozen solid to sliced up and ready to eat in about 20-25 min.

2 min cook time plus the few min it takes to build pressure in the pressure cooker to thaw and tenderize
6 min or so on the air crisper to finish
the rest was prep time.

gblowfish 03-13-2019 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 14140137)
Have a Nuwave. Used it a few times and was not impressed. Don't plan on using it again.

I've been using mine for the last week quite a bit. Here's what I found:

1) On frozen meat like chicken, you have to watch it pretty close, or you'll over cook very easily. Can't just program and walk away, need to keep a watch on it. And the chicken needs to be flipped halfway through. I mean that in the most positive way.

2) It did a great job on sausage.

3) Not so good on baking cornbread. I'd still bake stuff in a regular oven.

4) It does GREAT on making frozen garlic or texas toast. Quick and tasty.

5) Also good at reheating restaurant food.

6) It also brings cookies back to life. If you buy a dollar pack of Best Choice Chocolate chip cookies, you can sprinkle them with water then heat them up for about 2 minutes and they taste like they came right out of the oven.

7) Did some bacon, it was OK, but very messy. Bacon grease all over the place. Easier just to do this on a slotted tinfoil pan in the oven.

8) Does steak fries pretty well. Again, have to watch them and flip them halfway through. Fine line between over cooking and under cooking then.

Fire Me Boy! 03-13-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14154160)
I've been using mine for the last week quite a bit. Here's what I found:

1) On frozen meat like chicken, you have to watch it pretty close, or you'll over cook very easily. Can't just program and walk away, need to keep a watch on it. And the chicken needs to be flipped halfway through. I mean that in the most positive way.

2) It did a great job on sausage.

3) Not so good on baking cornbread. I'd still bake stuff in a regular oven.

4) It does GREAT on making frozen garlic or texas toast. Quick and tasty.

5) Also good at reheating restaurant food.

6) It also brings cookies back to life. If you buy a dollar pack of Best Choice Chocolate chip cookies, you can sprinkle them with water then heat them up for about 2 minutes and they taste like they came right out of the oven.

7) Did some bacon, it was OK, but very messy. Bacon grease all over the place. Easier just to do this on a slotted tinfoil pan in the oven.

8) Does steak fries pretty well. Again, have to watch them and flip them halfway through. Fine line between over cooking and under cooking then.

9) Sucks ass at frozen okra.

loochy 03-13-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 14154411)
9) Sucks ass at frozen okra.

Really? I'm surprised. Please elaborate.

Beef Supreme 03-13-2019 01:52 PM

Fried air definitely tastes better than regular air.

Fire Me Boy! 03-13-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14154417)
Really? I'm surprised. Please elaborate.

The breaded okra that needs to be fried... It's terrible, just mush and clumped up. I suspect they're really ideal for things they've been par cooked.

htismaqe 03-13-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 14154427)
The breaded okra that needs to be fried... It's terrible, just mush and clumped up. I suspect they're really ideal for things they've been par cooked.

It comes out nice and crispy in ours.

loochy 03-13-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 14154427)

<br />
:shrug: Spritz it with oil and do the thing....I'm surprised. I believe you though because I've never done okra in mine.

Fire Me Boy! 03-13-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14154454)
:shrug: Spritz it with oil and do the thing....I'm surprised.

I did, it was awful.

MOhillbilly 03-13-2019 05:57 PM

Just buy a damn convection oven.

Fire Me Boy! 02-16-2020 05:33 PM

Bump.

TLO 02-16-2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 14135203)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 14135784)
*sets calendar reminder to bump thread in March 2026*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 14798780)
Bump.

We're a little earlier than scheduled, but I'll allow it.

Hamwallet 02-16-2020 06:03 PM

I have one and I do hand cut fries and breaded chicken strips. That’s about it. My fiancé’s mother bought it for us so it takes up counter space in our shitty apartment because I will not buy a house until we are married. Ask me about an air fryer. Go ahead asshole. Ask me about one.